Oracle Commerce Evolution: How Customers Are Leveraging Technology to Enable Business Innovation & Maximize ROI Webinar
July 17 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
With a growing pressure on IT departments to increase flexibility of their commerce systems and enable faster pace of innovation, many Oracle Commerce customers are looking at ways to evolve their legacy systems.
Some consider moving to SaaS; others are looking at alternative on-premise solutions; and many are building platform-agnostic front-end while also extending investment in the Oracle Commerce platform. Regardless of which way you are leaning, understanding benefits and challenges associated with different technology approaches as well as learning from other Oracle Commerce customers’ experiences will help you develop a plan that best fits your business needs.
You will learn:
- Strategies and technology approaches Spark::red customers are implementing to evolve their legacy IT systems to increase business agility and support strategic initiatives
- How to extend investment in the Oracle Commerce platform while also taking advantage of leading-edge innovations such as cloud, headless architecture and microservices
- Pros and cons of different Oracle Commerce evolution strategies and technology approaches
- Common challenges and considerations when developing and implementing your Oracle Commerce evolution strategy
- Customer cases studies with examples of specific technologies implemented, results achieved and lessons learned
Russell Moore, Co-Founder & Chief Operating Officer
Spark::red, a Tenzing Company